Services - Indoor Air Quality
Millennium designs indoor air quality studies to best fit each client's unique situation. Millennium meets with each client to understand their concerns and to aid in developing a site-specific investigation strategy. Services typically provided include:
- Initial building walk-through, occupant questionnaires and/or interviews.
- Review of site engineering drawings and specifications.
- Review of on-site operations and chemical storage (MSDS).
- Short-term or multi-day monitoring program. Datalogging equipment used for multi-day testing.
- Source assessments including comprehensive mold evaluations and water source determinations.
- Sophisticated video-boroscope examination for concealed conditions such as mold in wall cavities or HVAC duct examination for contamination.
- Sampling of chemical constituents of concern, which may include carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, pesticides, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Detailed ventilation system evaluations by a Professional Engineer.
- "Sick building" evaluations, including bacteriological or fungal sampling.
- Comprehensive reports of findings with recommendations.
- Develop a mitigation strategy with remediation plans and specifications.
Millennium personnel have worked on contaminants ranging from biological pathogens to radon, asbestos, and VOCs. Since each building is unique, Millennium tailors its studies to the specific issues of the situation.
For detailed project histories, please contact our corporate office.
Representative Client List
- Property Management Firms
- Real Estate
- Insurance Companies
- Educational Institutions
- State/Local Agencies
- Federal Facilities
- Petroleum Industry
- Private Homes
SBE - Certified Small Business Enterprise
VOSB - Veteran Owned Small Business